Providing a Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-led program through which people discover the Kingdom of God in the midst of today's world
Mission and Core Values of CFO
Our mission explains our purpose -- why we exist. Our core values describe our code of conduct -- how we operate within our organization and with others.
MISSION of CFO
Providing a Christ-centered, Holy Spirit led program through which people discover the Kingdom of God in the midst of today's world.
- The source and center of our belief is in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ; all else is marginal. (John 3:16, John 14:6-7)
- We seek first the Kingdom of God, applying its principles and modeling its realities, as set down in the Holy Bible. (Luke 12:31, Matthew 6:10)
- We search for God's Will and in all matters seek to surrender to it. (Romans 12:2)
- Through prayer we are guided, sustained and protected both organizationally and personally. (1 John 5:14, Philippians 4:6)
- We seek to function with honesty, integrity, accountability, and transparency, in all matters, in accordance with the Holy Bible. (Proverbs 11:3)
- We see to love God with all the strength of our dedicated bodies, all the intelligence of our dedicated minds, all the loyalty of our dedicated hearts and all the devotion of our dedicated souls. (Mark 12:30)
- We seek to respond in love to all people. The resolution of conflicts and confusion can only be accomplished by viewing situations through the lens of the Sermon on the Mount, the Two Great Commandments and Sacrifice of Jesus Christ upon the cross. (John 13:34-35, Matthew 5-7, 22:37-39 and James 3:17-18)
- We seek to work side-by-side with churches, Christian ministries and organizations to further the Kingdom of God here on earth. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- We are called to respond to opportunities for service in the manner of Jesus Christ through the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit. (Philippians 4:3 and Ephesians 6:7)